FULL ENTRY CONDITIONS
Supremacy Australia terms & conditions of attending
There is one type for the event only as follows:
Grand Foyer – ARENA FLOOR (FLOOR GA) – tickets entitle patrons entry to event and access to the Arena floor and surrounding concourse.
FLOOR GA ticket holders enter the Venue via the Grand Foyer located near light tower 12.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
All patrons entering the venue must be over the age of 18, entry to the event is at own risk. All patrons entering the event must have a valid photo ID and ticket.
Valid Photo ID is required for entry (VALID Passport, VALID Australian Driver License or State specific proof of age card).
Attendees from overseas must bring their valid passport to gain entry. Overseas Drivers License, Student University and/or Public
Transport cards will not be accepted.
On request security have the right to ask you to legitimise yourself with further ID requests.
ID checks followed by metal scanning and bag searches will be conducted upon entry. Once cleared, patrons will redeem their ticket and then be issued a wristband.
Wristbands are not transferrable and must be worn at all times, patrons must not tamper with or remove them for the duration of the event, if removed a patron may be ejected from the event.
Wristbands remain the property of Qudos Bank Arena (QBA) at all times. There are STRICTLY NO PASS OUTS permitted at the event.
REJECTION OF ENTRY OR EJECTION FROM EVENT
Patrons will be expected to submit to a bag search or pat-down as a condition of entry. Any person not compliant will be refused entry or removed from the event without refund.
Access to the event is prohibited or refused to people who:
Are clearly under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other stimulant.
Have been banned from events before, imposed by either the promoter, QBA or the administrative, legal or police governing bodies.
Illustrate behaviour that intends to disturb public peace or to provoke assault.
Intentionally attempt to conceal prohibited items with the intent to bypass security screening.
Are wearing gang related colours, Hi-vis clothing, or attempting to resemble any staff member; including unauthorised media vests, or uniforms that impersonate emergency service personnel.
Are from unauthorized media outlets.
Only authorised and fully accredited media approved by the Marketing and Publicity departments are permitted at the event.
Any media or persons found to be carrying media equipment (microphones, recording devices, camera etc) or deliberately deceiving staff will be removed and banned from the Event for an indefinite period.
If you are evicted from the event, your wristband will be removed, and you will not be allowed re-entry. For further information regarding the Arenas Conditions of Entry please click here.
The following items are not permitted inside the venue:
THERE IS TO BE NO DISCREPANCY, MANAGEMENTS DECISION IS FINAL
• Backpacks of any size will not be permitted to enter. Please check the bagpolicy of Qudos Bank Arena here.
• Selfie Sticks / monopods or tripods
• Alcohol and / or illegal drugs
• Cans and bottles
• Eskies / hard cased cooler bags
• All prescription drugs will be assessed and reviewed by our trained medical personnel. Their decision on the items will be final. If in doubt then please carry your prescription with you.
• Drinkable liquids
• Aerosol or deodorant spray cans
• Professional video equipment (unless written permission from Art of Dance)
• Audio / Visual Recording Devices – and professional cameras (not including mobile phones and GoPro’s)
• Helium balloons and/or –canisters
• Furniture, including fold up chairs
• Animals, except guide dogs or other animals trained to provide mobility assistance
• Balls, sporting equipment, bicycles, skateboards, skates or scooters
• Glass bottles, aluminum cans, metal containers or breakable containers
• Offensive weapons, including potential missiles or dangerous items including selfie sticks
• Fireworks, matches, flares, highly flammable or explosive substances
• Large chains or spiked bracelets
• Wallet chains
• Laser Pens
• Banners, flags, badges or symbols or any other signs or materials bearing offensive, malicious, hurtful, provocative or political text or representations
• Football shirts, club insignia or clothing that suggests membership or allegiance to a gang
• Markers, “textas”, aerosol cans and all graffiti tools are strictly prohibited.
• Large sound systems
• Drones and other remote controlled devices
• Any other item deemed to be dangerous or offensive by event organisers.
• Banners, posters, flags or signs larger than A4
• Flags or signs larger than 30 x 30 cm
• Alcohol and / or illegal drugs
• Promotional materials- stickers & flyers
• Chewing Gum
• Electronic cigarettes, personal vaporisers, electronic nicotine systems or any other vaporisers.
• Animals (exluding service animals)
No liquids are permitted on site for security reasons; there is free water available within the venue. No animals are permitted on site excluding authorised guide companion dogs
For further information regarding the Arena’s Prohibited Items please click here.
Police have the right to attend QBA events and have the right to question and eject patrons from the event, if they are suspected of possessing illegal substances, weapons or contraband.
Patrons should respect police and be compliant with their requests, but should also be aware of their rights.
ACCESSIBILITY & MOBILITY IMPAIRED POLICY
A dedicated entry lane will be available to those in possession of a Companion Card. Dedicated toilets will also be available at the event
For more info on Qudos Bank Arena Accessibility policy, please go to their website.
Public Transport is the quickest and easiest way to get to and from the event at the Arena.
For information on how to travel to the event, please use this link https://transportnsw.info/events/2018/02/supremacy-australia-2018
Special event trains from Sydney Olympic Park to Central station will run from 2:30am.
www.sydneytrains.info/timetables check for updated schedules.
Sydney Busses operate direct bus services to Sydney Olympic Park from a number of locations including Lidcombe, Strathfield and
Buses will not be available for travel post event
A dedicated taxi rank that services Olympic Park operates at Herb Elliot Ave near the Pullman Hotel.
Multiple first aid stations will be available throughout the Venue.
First Aid stations for patrons will be located in the Grand Ballroom and across form Door 4 on the Main Concourse. By entering the event and using the Venue and St John medical facilities, a patron consents to providing access to their medical
Fire fighting equipment is only to be used in the event of a fire, and any patron found tampering with fire extinguishers or other fire safety equipment will be removed from the event site and refused entry to Supremacy Australia.
Qualified First Aid staff will be in attendance for the duration of the event. Should any patron require First Aid, Security personnel can contact the HQ directly via radio.
CHILL OUT ZONE
There will be a chill out zone accessible from the back of the “dance” floor.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
A number of food and beverage concessions will be available on the main concourse
Camera’s with a lens no longer than 5cm will be permitted – basically if it fits in the top pocket – it is permitted. GoPro’s are prohibited by the rules of Qudos. If you will bring prohibited camera’s or GoPro’s, they need to be cloaked.
RESPONSIBLE SERVICE OF ALCOHOL
Qudos Bank Arena is a licensed venue and practices the Responsible Service of Alcohol. Free drinking water is available at every bar. Guests who appear under 25 must present a current drivers licence, State specific proof of age card or VALID passport prior to being served. Penalties apply for patrons who fail to comply with conditions set out in the Liquor Act 2007.
All backpacks of any size (or type) are not permitted into the Arena, as well as hydration backpacks. These items will need to be cloaked before you enter the venue at the external cloak room located adjacent to the Box Office, the external cloakroom is a free service. Qudos can provide a clear disposable bag for free if you wish to take your items inside. We highly recommend you limit the size of your bag to be smaller than the approved size (for this event) of A5 paper size (smaller than 21cm x 15cm) or not bring one altogether.
If you bring the approved size bag to the event, a cloak room is available opposite door 8 for $5.00 per item. Please keep in mind Qudos charges a fee for re-accessing your stuff during the event. Cloaking for FLOOR GA patrons will be located on the Main Concourse across from Door 8. EFPOS is available at all locations QBA will not take responsibility for cloaked items.
Items bought at the merchandise stand do not have to be cloaked.
SAFETY OF PERSONAL BELONGINGS
• The organiser or Qudos Bank Arena will not be held responsible for any damage, loss or theft of a person’s personal property.
• The organiser or Qudos Bank Arena will not be held responsible for any damage or loss of a person’s personal property that has been confiscated by security.
• Patrons choosing to leave valuables on the premises unattended do so at their own risk.
Merchandise will be available at the event. Patrons can purchase merchandise in the grand foyer and across from door 1.
The promoter and the Venue shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering or within the premises. The promoter will not be held liable for any hearing damage or loss. Use earplugs if necessary.
The promoter accepts no responsibility for patron’s actions.
To promote a positive and safe atmosphere, we ask that all patrons accept responsibility for their own behavior and follow the rules and regulations of the event site. Additionally, patrons are required to respect the directions of event staff and security personnel at all times in the interest of patron safety.